We are an all-volunteer non-profit 501(c)(3) charity meaning your donation is tax deductible. While we do charge an adoption fee, that fee is kept as low as possible to encourage adoptions. Generous cash donations from supporters like you are necessary for us to continue the work of saving Border Collies.
If you’d like to make a tax deductible monetary donation, you can donate via check or PayPal (credit card).
Or, send your donation check to:
Blue Ridge Border Collie Rescue
c/o Sue Weis
141 Morningside Drive
Culpeper, VA 22701
- Sponsors – We need sponsors to help with payment of medical bills for our rescue dogs that need special veterinarian care.
- Crates – We need crates of all sizes to help transport rescue dogs and for our foster dogs/puppies.
- Frontline/Advantix – We need Frontline or other flea & tick preventative for use on our rescue dogs.
- Heartworm Preventative -We need heartworm preventative for all size dogs.
- Toys & Treats – We need items for making gift baskets that we can raffle off at different events.
- Gift Certificates –At events, we can use Gift Certificates for restaurants, pet shops, on-line stores, etc. to help us raise money.