Please consider becoming a Volunteer!
Our volunteers review adoption applications and visit with prospective adoptive homes to assure that placement is compatible with the canine's needs and fits into the family's expectations.
- Foster Homes (We need people/families that will foster a rescue dog.)
- Sponsors (We need sponsors to help with payment of medical bills for our rescue dogs that need special veterinarian care.)
- Help with Transporting (We need drivers to help get dogs from shelters to foster homes in Virginia, W.V, N.C., and Maryland.)
- Crates (We need crates of all sizes to help transport rescue dogs and for our foster dogs/puppies.)
- Frontline/Advantix (We need Frontline or other flea & tick preventative for use on our rescue dogs.)
- Gift Certificates (We can use Gift Certificates to restaurants, pet shops, on-line stores, etc. to help us raise money at events.)
- Heartworm Preventative (We need heartworm preventative for all size dogs.)
- Toys & Treats (We need items for making gift baskets for us to raffle off at different events.)
You may indicate your interest by filling out the online Volunteer form, and our volunteer coordinator wil contact you.
Or you may download, fill out and mail in one of the following PDF forms: